Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

010212 Have you ever made a LOVE LIST?

I guess you could also call them a Life List or a Bucket List but I'm going with Love List because it all the things I "want" to do in 2012.  They're not necessarily the typical kind of get healthier goals but all are to support my having more FUN in my life.  (Through therapy last fall I truly GOT that I don't have much fun in my life and I'm more than ready to change that!)


My LOVE LIST for 2012 …

1.     Get together with Ruth every month
2.     Get together with Andrea and Doylene at least every other month
3.     Focus on having fun
4.     Walk 10 minutes a day
5.     Quit smoking by 2/14/12
6.     Do a monthly scrapbooking double page layout EVERY month
7.     Send birthday cards ON TIME
8.     Get my nails done every month
9.     Save money every month for Christmas
10.  Finish my Christmas shopping by 12/01/12
11.  Go the Texas State Fair
12.  See Josh Groban in concert
13.  Make ornaments for Sara and Tiffany
14.  Declutter 15 minutes a day
15.  Make red hat Renuzit angels
16.  Make photo gift tags
17.  Make list of family birthdays, addresses and phone numbers
18.  Keep track of how many sbing layouts I do
19. Do Project Life - a weekly photo album with tidbits of journaling. 
20, Call my uncle for a weekly chat to inquire about our family history.
21. Take my granddaughters to the Fort Worth Zoo 
22. Decorate my house for every holiday

Some of these will require some $$$ and planning to make them happen but none are hard.  They will all add a spark, some joy and perhaps some grace in my life!  Most important, if I focus on this list daily my spirit will be reminded to do what I can TODAY to make them happen, rather than sitting on the computer and watching TV for hours an hours accomplishing nothing.  In fact, I'm going to pencil them in on the top of my calendar months.

It's a choice we all have how we're going to LIVE our life or just EXIST!
I'd love to hear what you might add to a list of your own.

New Years Wishes
May peace fill all the empty spaces around you
And in you, may contentment answer all your wishes.

May comfort be yours, warm and soft like a sigh.
And may the coming year
Show you that every day is really a first day,
A new year.

Let abundance be your constant companion,
So that you have much to share.

May mirth be near you always,
Like a lamp shining brightlyOn the many paths you travel

May you be true love.Author Unknown
~Author Unknown

I'm wishing you love and joy,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment